Property Investment Finance
Whether you’re buying your first investment property or building your existing portfolio, we can help you.
We can help you maximise your returns with an affordable investment loan rate and a mortgage that matches your investment strategy.
Organising property investment finance is very different from applying for a home loan.
We specialise in creating a strategic loan structure to reduce risk and help you achieve your property investment goals.
With our expert guidance and support, securing the right investment property loan can be a smooth and relatively painless process, we promise.
We’ll guide you in choosing an investment loan that’s suited to your circumstances.
And our expertise in each individual bank and lenders’ differing assessment criteria gives you a greater chance of having your property investment loan application approved.
Save money, grow wealth and be in the best possible position.
Let’s make those property investment dreams of yours a reality.
We can do this, together.
Why choose Violeta Finance to organise your property investment finance
- We’re one of the most trusted and highly awarded Mortgage Brokers in the Seaford, Frankston and Mornington Peninsula region
- Our clients love us, and they love to sing our praises
- We’re experts in all types of investment property finance, including interest only, SMSF, investment loans for self-employed borrowers (the list goes on)
- You’ll never be alone, we’re here to answer all your questions, we’ve got you, we promise.
- Our strong relationships with banks and lenders mean we are confident customer advocates
- We’re reliable, approachable, trustworthy and we’ll exhaust every avenue to help you get the best outcome possible
What you get when you choose Violeta Finance
Choice: Meeting with our friendly Mortgage Broker, Carl is like visiting 27 different banks and lenders all in one friendly, relaxed appointment. We have access banks and lenders that aren’t available to the general public. This means we can compare hundreds of loans for you.
Convenience: Our office is child, baby and pram friendly. Or we can come to you.
Knowledge: We know EXACTLY what each bank and lender is looking for in an investment property loan application. So, we make your application as attractive as possible and help you put your best foot forward.
Efficiency: We look after all the tedious, complex paperwork for you. We’ll package your application up in a way that makes the lender or bank’s assessment process as easy and efficient as possible.
Savings: Having access to hundreds of loan products, means we can compare interest rates to find a competitive investment property loan for you. Also, sometimes, we have access to special interest rates and fee discounts or waivers.
Our trusted panel of mortgage lenders
Meeting with our Mortgage Broker Carl is like visiting over 27 different banks and lenders all in one friendly, relaxed appointment. Our carefully curated panel of lenders are competing for your business and we’re here to empower you with choice. Our lenders include all of the big banks and 2nd tier lenders such as building societies and non-conforming lenders.
Latest investment property loan interest rates
Kind words from happy clients
Definitely talk to Carl @ Violeta Finance for qualified advice and professional service.
Having started a business 1 year ago and purchasing a property requiring an investment loan Carl had a variety of lenders available to lend monies, whereas the streamline banks required business/tax records of the past two years which weren’t possible.
Carl is experienced with an outstanding attention to detail leaving no stone unturned, from your first meeting to the day of settlement.
Carl’s extremely friendly personality means he is a pleasure to deal with at every call or meeting.
Carl I can’t thank you enough for the amazing service and personal care you offered.e!
with me advising me every step of the way. Even as far as to discuss my needs situation with my real estate agent which was a huge effort on his part as I really had no idea what I needed to do.
I have no hesitation in recommending Carl to anyone I can.
He is a genuinely nice guy with only my best interests in mind.
Carl will always be my go to if I ever need any further advice.
Great guy that certainly knows his job and does exceptionally well.
I’ve been using Carl for both my Real estate needs and also my vehicle needs. Time after time again Carl has come through with the best results and rates. I highly recommend Violetta Finance to anyone that’s looking to get the best rates on their investment.
Book your free property investment finance consultation today
Simply choose a time that suits you below.
Pop in your contact details and our super friendly Property Investment Finance Expert Carl Violeta will give you a call.
It’s that easy.
Property investment resources
Crunch your numbers with our free calculators
Arm yourself with the right information
Book a consultation with our Property Finance Expert
The situation is evolving and we’re doing our bit to help flatten the curve.
We’re offering the option of phone or video appointments (via Zoom, Skype or Messenger video chat).
During the current COVID-19 situation we can’t offer our usual mobile service or in office appointments. Our office is located in Carrum Downs and our usual mobile service area is Victoria’s South East, including Frankston, the Bayside area, the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding suburbs.
However, wherever you live in Australia, we can help you using our phone and on-line video conference service.
* Adelaide Bank SmartSaver 3 Year Fixed $10,000 –$5,000,000 Interest Only Investment, Max LVR=80%, Investment, Interest Only Note: Comparison Rate based on loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. Conditions apply and fees and charges may be payable. WARNING: The Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayments fees, and costs savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of repayment schedules, graphs and other loan details and estimates of fees, no responsibility will be held for their reliability. We recommend that all loan details and fee estimates be confirmed with the appropriate Lender(s), Government Department and/or your legal representative prior to you making a decision on whether to proceed with a loan.