Property Investment for Beginners Checklist
Everything you need to understand to buy your first investment property
This checklist is for you if:
You’re interested in buying an investment property but have no idea where to start
The whole process of buying an investment property just feels too hard and overwhelming
You assume that you’re simply not in a position to buy an investment property
It’s packed with doable, straightforward steps to help you make your property investment dreams a reality.
We’ve helped hundreds of people achieve their property goals
Here’s exactly what you’ll get on the checklist
Part 1: Get clear on your goals
- Plan out exactly what outcome you want your investment property to achieve
- Look at how long you want to hold the investment
Part 2: Get your money sorted
- Plan your deposit
- Assess your equity
- Figure out how much you can borrow
Part 3: Let’s go shopping
- Nail down what type of investment property you want to buy
- Explore where you want to buy
Part 4: Build your dream team
- Understand the importance of having the right team in your corner
- Identify which professionals to include on your team
The checklist is editable, so you can work through the questions either by filling it out online, or if you’re more of a pen and paper type person, you can print it out.
This is a valuable resource for you to keep and will form the first part of your property investment plan.